Megan and Ben are orphaned siblings alone in the world. She earns pennies as a human statue -- painted silver -- while her little brother draws marvelous portraits with only a stubby pencil. One fateful day, his artwork catches the eye of the malicious Mrs. Crawley, who has a scheme to make millions with a magic paintbrush. When she captures Ben and puts him to work, it's up to Megan and their new friend Pierre to help him escape, discovering the value of kindness and bravery along the way. An enchanting story from olden times comes to life in this modern-day fairy tale.
- Comedy for Young Audiences
- 65 - 75 minutes
- 3 f, 3 m, 2 either (6-11 actors possible: 3-5 f, 3-6 m)
- Content Notes: Some mild adult language.
- Set: A stage and some imagination!
- Standard Edition ISBN: 978-1-62384-289-5