The Pirate La Dee Da is a mixed-up fairytale musical loosely based on the true story of a princess who wanted to break free from her traditional role. So she ran away from home and became a pirate. And not just any ordinary pirate, the most feared pirate on The Seven Seas.
- Musical Comedy
- 75 - 85 minutes
- 5 f, 5 m, 5 either (8-20 actors possible: 6-10 f, 6-10 m)
- Set: Minimal requirements. Our production included cardboard ships and castles and sheets to imply sails.
- Standard Edition ISBN: 978-1-62384-718-0
- 0 librettos (the book and lyrics)
- 13 Cast Script/Vocal Book
- 2 Piano/Vocal Score
- An Stage Manager Script is also available (sold separately)
Pricing and other details are provided during the order process. Higher quantities of some items may be purchased.