Welcome to the Playscripts blog! We are incredibly enthusiastic about the opportunity to write outside the margins, so to speak, and really get to know you all a little better. We also hope that you will be able to find something useful and/or entertaining in our posts!
This blog will serve multiple purposes. They are to:
- Discuss all things theater (community, professional and college theater, as well as high school, middle school and theater for young audiences)
- Provide late-breaking updates and exciting news (both Playscripts, Inc. and theater industry-related)
- Serve as a resource for those interested in learning more about theater. Have your questions answered by industry professionals!
- Entertain. Our guest bloggers will include playwrights, directors and actors.
- Foster a sense of community. We here at Playscripts, Inc. all have a theater/performing arts background, so we would like this blog to fit well with this shared background.
We welcome any ideas or suggestions for topics that you would like to see here, so feel free to comment below and our crack team of editors will try to work it in. Also, if we ever get too off-topic for you, please call us out on it.
Thanks for reading!
Noah Sanders, Marketing Director at Playscripts, Inc.